Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Government Shutdown = timelapse scouting

I went downtown today to start scouting some angles and spots for my next timelapse film.  I wasn't aware that curbside parking was federal property vs. city property so parking was pretty hard to come by.  I parked about 1.5 miles from the lincoln memorial and losing sunlight.  Fences were up blocking entrances to all memorials and park property but everyone seemed to not care and were going around, over and threw and I don't blame them.  I never had cared about the government or ever talked about it on my blog but the US Government needs to get their heads out of their asses.

 Here are some images from my scouting mission.  No clouds to really make a good time-lapse but it was good to get out and shoot for the first time in 2 months.

October13 randoms-edited-2mini

Glow in the dark KICKBALL- THIS WAS A PERSONAL FIRST

October13 randoms-edited-3mini

October13 randoms-edited-4mini



No comments:

Post a Comment