Tuesday, May 14, 2013

This is West Virginia PT2

Day 3 after I got back from Blackwater Falls my buddy Johnathan met me at the camp site.  I told him about the Cave I shot the day before so we went there to hike / climb that part of Seneca Rocks for the remainder of the day.  After Johnathan left, my buddies Amos and Will came up to came / hike.

Day 4 was mostly rain but was able to explore Spruce Knob for future shooting locations.  After we got back there was a gap in the rain which allowed me to shoot a few more time lapses then I headed back to camp and packed up and came home a day early.  

I would've stayed the full 5 days but the weather wasn't going to improve.

SenecaRandoms12-edited-1mini

SenecaRandoms-edited-9mini

SenecaRandoms11-edited-5mini

SenecaRandoms11-edited-4mini

SenecaRandoms11-edited-6mini

SenecaRandoms10-edited-4mini




No comments:

Post a Comment