Tuesday, May 7, 2013

OFF TO WEST VIRGINIA

Tomorrow I'm off to West Virginia to shoot timelapse and more timelapse.  I may drink a few beers too.  My mission is to capture 15-20 timelapses, day / night, clear skies or cloudy.  The only thing I need is clear skies at night.  I'm willing to pay cash to someone to make this happen.  The weather isn't looking great but I'll do my best and wait it out.  I have 4 nights to get something.  You may be asking, WHY WEST VIRGINIA?  Well Seneca Rocks has the lowest light pollution within a 6 hour drive and it looks pretty epic through a camera and the human eye.  The next best spot is down in Cape Hatteras.  On the west coast you can drive an hour and be in Milky Way country and us east coasters are stuck with very inconsistent weather and lots of light pollution.  As of right now I have about 65% of my film "MID ATLANTIC IN MOTION"  filmed.  I most likely will start editing in a few weeks then head to OBX in early June for the New Moon and complete my final Edit in late June for a HUGE ass premier at the famous Zorger Condo!!  You'll see a lot of pics Sunday night.



Seneca-Random-2mini

Seneca- hiking and randoms-5mini

Seneca- hiking and randoms-3mini




No comments:

Post a Comment