Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Flight Pattern

It's hard not posting images from Spruce Knob, West VA.  It's the best place to shoot astro photography inside a 7+ hour drive from Washington D.C.  This image is from a timelapse in my upcoming film "Mid-Atlantic in Motion".  It shows 5 planes flying over head.  I'm assuming these took off from Dulles Airport based on flights I've taken.  The light on the lower left corner is of a family fishing at 2am.  The white ball in the middle of the image is Saturn.  I swore a few months ago, I wouldn't show any stills from my film until after it came out.  Well I'm 99.9% complete with the edit.  I'm going out this weekend to see if I'm able to get anything else at a few spots I've been eyeballing for a few weeks.  I fully intend to upload the edit on Vimeo in about 2 weeks.

Spruceknob-planeflights-1mini

No comments:

Post a Comment