Monday, August 13, 2012

Time passes when you're shooting time-lapse photography

On Sunday I got up at 4:30am to head to the Potomac River.  YES, I said 4:30am.  I went to this section up near Trump National Country Club where the river is about .5 mile wide and tons of mini islands and rock landings.  I'm still all about shooting sports related video projects BUT time-lapse photography is great to incorporate into edits even though everyone and their Moms, brothers and Fathers mistresses are doing.  Here are 2 images of 2 time-lapse shots I got.  The sun was hidden being the clouds for most of the rise so I improvised.  Since I'm experimenting with this style of shooting I'm only shooting 220 photos which comes out to be about 6-9 seconds of video at 30 frames per second.  

Reflection TL-Edited-32mini

Potomac sunrise-Edited-80mini

No comments:

Post a Comment