Monday, June 25, 2012

Do you shoot weddings?

I was pulled into a freaking wedding this weekend.  I was hired to shoot video and all I have to say is that will be my last wedding.  The only reason I said yes was because Johnny is a good friend of mine and his sister was the one who was getting married.

WEDDING Videography and photography is LAME.  Sorry if you do it, I have respect but I couldn't deal with the typical Bridezilla week after week would bum me out.  I even had some British wedding photographer tell me I was in her way on a few shots.  How about she was in my way on EVERYTHING.  Go eat your fish and chips and shut it!!

Anyway, here are some images I shot after I was done pressing the red button.

Betsy Wedding-9mini

Betsy Wedding-5mini

Betsy Wedding-4mini

No comments:

Post a Comment