Tuesday, December 27, 2011

GO PRO 2-Review

My Family and I headed up to Snow Shoe, West VA for xmas and I thought that was the perfect time to test out my new Hero Go Pro 2 camera I got from Erin. I've used them before so I was pretty familiar with it's set up.  I also got the suction cup which was my fav of the accessories.  The first and only format I tested, I shot in 1080 30p and I stuck the suction cup on my hood looking into my jeep.  That worked VERY well and it was extremely stable.  I also used the head strap while driving to give a POV type look but I'm still getting used to the lens on it and I didn't have the camera pointing as low as I should've.

For snowboarding, it was great.  I of course used the suction cup on the front of my board.  That was cool but not GREAT.  I then held the camera when following Erin and my step brother Tom.  That came out pretty well.  As I said above, I need to get used to the on head feature because when boarding you could only see what's in front of me, not my board.

Overall, I love this camera and I will use it for paid work for double angles, surfing and other tight shots it's hard to film from.  I need to get a few more accessories then I'll be ready to go, bitches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment