Monday, August 22, 2011

FEET MEET INCLINE-A Running Story

After watching some of the sports clips from local skateboard filmmaker now owner of the Emmy award winning giant, www.shilo.tv I got pumped up to do a running piece myself.  I had to decide WHO and WHERE.  Out of all of my friends I selected my buddy Jeff.  He really ins't a hardcore runner compared to some I know but he's always down to shoot and he has that green string bean type runners body.  The location was EASY because there's this hill about 2 miles from my house and it's massive.  In the winter the fire department shuts it down when the littlest trace of snow falls.  I wanted the story to explain a runners decisions on how he / they chose their paths.  Kind of like in life, do you want to take the easy road to success or a more challenging road that will pay off.  The shoot went well, i had some white balance and color issues on a few shots and I went back a 2nd time but I would have to wait around for a few hours for a different type of sun.  I didn't have that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment